Sunday, October 12, 2014

Ladylike skills: Crocheting

As my german course was approaching an end I wanted to leave a nice memory for the teacher and
so I decided to crochet a simple winter hat like this. However, it turned out a little different.

and so, as I finally understood how to increase the size of the next row, I decided to convert it into a hat for the baby (luckily, the teacher was expecting one). I forgot to take a picture of it:)

My next project is a scarf
I am using a thin needle (4mm) so it will probably take a bit longer than an hour...

Another WIP is a simple cozy to cover a tin which I am using as a pen holder. I am using a different pattern, though (double crochet all the way:) )

I have also started to use ravelry. It is a site for keeping track of projects and patterns in crocheting, knitting and other techniques.

No comments:

Post a Comment