Sunday, November 2, 2014

Recipes tried at Erasmus (To be updated monthly)

I have been enjoying my tiny dorm kitchen tremendously:) I am glad that I am able to maintain a nutritious diet with just a tiny help of Cantine lunches twice a week.
Here are things I was able to do here so far:

October 2014:
Cooked potatoes
Pumpkin Spaghetti
Whipped Cream in a Mason Jar
Lentile Soup
Potato Soup
Onion Soup
Garlic Soup
Pumpkin and Apple Compote
Barleycorn mash
Attempt at a cake from puffed rice, whipped cream and compote fruit.

here is my Pinterest collection of recipes to try.

November 2014:
This November was completely in the spirit of NaNoWriMo so I haven't really tried anything new, just basic stuff like pasta, onion soup (I have bought just 2kg of onions in the beginning of October and I still haven't used about 3/4 of it), french toasts.

December 2014:

No comments:

Post a Comment