Sunday, November 30, 2014

10 Best Christmas Gifts for Your Father

Every year it is difficult to think up something original for my Dad. This year I have made my research quite early (first day of Advent) in order to have more time to decide. Since I was quite satisfied with my little collection, I have decided to share with you my picks:

DIY gifts
1. DIY Fabric Rice Handwarmers
2. Stamped handkerchief
3. Manly crocheted scarf

Hobbies related gifts
4. Golf Ball Finder Glasses
5. VW Campervan Insulated Lunch Bag 
6. Gardening Stool with Tool Bag

Photo gifts
7. Six Photo Collage Personalized Mousepad
8. Set of four personalised drinks coasters

Party spirit gifts
9. Woof Board Game - The Dog Plays Too | and can actually WIN!
10. Breathalyser Keyring tester for drivers

EDIT: In our family, after consultation with the rest of the crowd the chosen gift was Golf Ball Finder Glasses. It seems to me Dad genuinely enjoyed opening it:)


No comments:

Post a Comment