Friday, September 12, 2014

5 Simple DIY Hairstyles: Winter Hat Edition

Today I made a quick research about how to wear my hair with hats because my favorite sock bun is too big and high to wear with a hat. I found several cute alternatives worth a lady.

I also finally learned to do a fishtail braid but I found out that it doesn't look so well with a hat on me. Maybe for a person with denser hair it might work.
I haven't tried yet the knotted side braid but it looks easy and fancy enough. It begins in the same way as a low knot, which can be also handy with a barette or another nice hat. Fancier and slightly more difficult thing to do is a side french braid bun. And my favorite: 30 seconds to make Topsy tail.
Here are also 31 ways to style a hair for a busy girl - you could try something different every day of a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment