Friday, September 5, 2014

5 simple DIY hairstyles



Today I would like to share with you some nice hairstyles that I tried recently. It is easier for me to remind myself that I am learning to become a lady when I change some little things about my appearance. I started to wear only skirts and it's nice to wear heir differently, too (as opposed to same old ponytail or ). Today I tried my version of the fuller ponytail and in recent days I've tried the french braid, braided headband and "split, knot, twist and pin". All these hairstyles are so easy that you can do them yourself but it doesn't hurt to ask somebody if you did it right. But the greatest hair success for me so far has been with the sock bun. However, I didn't cut the sock, I just twisted it around the hair and pulled one end into the other to fasten it. The sock didn't fall out because the hair was holding it together and I fastened it with some pins, too.
It is very easy and looks so elegant and polished. I would like to learn more hairstyles like this even though I am trying to also think about hairstyles to put under a hat in winter.


No comments:

Post a Comment