Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Beginning

Today I realized that the way to becoming a lady will be more fun for me if I share with the internets what I learn along the way. There are many things I have to learn in order to become a lady. I am sure there are things that I cannot see yet. However, some things I see right now are:
To be more patient.
To learn to dress modestly yet elegant (not like today - I wore a nice elegant black skirt but with dark leggings and red tennis shoes. Only after 3 people glanced very strangely at me did I realize it was not the wisest choice).
To learn to cook and bake decently.
To sit straight and confident.
To always think a little before saying things out loud.
Not to interrupt others unneccessarily. (I think these two involve patience, too)
To learn more nice hairstyles.
To live a balanced life consistent with my beliefs, passions and a calling.
...
I could still write more but it seems to me this list is long enough to tackle during a 6 month stay abroad. I'll try to post my musings every day.

EDIT 12.10.14: It seems posting every day is virtually impossible for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment